Saturday, January 9, 2010

I WANT SUGAR!!!

So...you'll notice a trend with my posts...they are all about FOOD!!! I am constantly thinking about it. What will I eat next, what can't I eat, what will I eat tomorrow, what did I eat, what's she eating????!! I am totally obsessed with it. I am not actually "fat" but apparently my mind wants me to be. So my blog name is Fatty McFatterson.

I started the new year out on Jillian's diet as well and have been enjoying these tasty 100 calorie chocolate treats. They actually hit the spot but sometimes I just want to go overboard with candy and chocolate and eat till it hurts. :) but nooooo...I can't. :( I've figured out that it's actually sugar I crave. Splenda is good but it's like non-alcoholic beer. It tricks you for a minute but you know it's not the real thing.

Hopefully this diet will change how I think about food but it hasn't happened so far. All I want to do is stuff these incredible looking treats into my mouth as fast as possible.




I have to look away now. Going to "enjoy" some tea WITHOUT sugar now. :(

till next time

Fatty McFatterson

1 comment:

  1. You are in no way fat, F...You KNOW I would tell you if you were! ;)

    ReplyDelete